HOW TO UPLOAD OR RESIZE THE DOCUMENTS1. Scan all the documents including photo & Signature with the scanner
2. Once scanned resize the documents including photo & Signature
How to Resize the Photo & Signature
1. Open the scanned image in Windows MS-Paint
2. Select the folder to open the image
3. Select resize option from the menu
4. Photogarph Image - Photogarph must be recent passport size colour picture. Ensure that the size of scanned image should be resized under Pixels and select the Horizontal pixel size to 250-350 pixels view sample for photo & signature
5. Signature Image - Signature of the applicant must be signed by applicant and not by any other person on white paper with Black/Blue Ink pen. Ensure that the size of scanned image should be resized under Pixels and select the Horizontal pixel size to 250-350 pixels view sample for photo & signature
6. Documents Image - All the documents must be scanned clearly and uploaded vertically. Ensure that the size of scanned image should be resized under Pixels and select the Horizontal pixel size to 650-750 pixels. (IF THE DOCUMENTS BLURR AFTER RESIZE THEN INCREASE THE SIZE BY 100 PIXELS). view sample for documents
7. Now Click on Save as Option and saved the image in JPEG Picture only and not any other format.
8. Save all images in one folder and named it accordingly so that you can upload the documents incorrect order.
9. For details click How to Upload the Documents
Please make sure that the size of documents should not exceed 1 MB and for photo & signatures size is (50-100 KB) and for documents (550 KB to 750 KB)
PLEASE NOT THAT SYSTEM IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MACBOOK OR APPLE DEVICES AND DOCUMENTS NEED TO BE EDITED IN WINDOWS MS-PAINT
Note- Please note that in case of wrong document upload the message is sent at Registered Mobile Number and thereafter the applicant need to re-login and upload the photo, signature & documents again
Read & Understood