Instructions for Fresh-Registration (Permanent)-Provisional Registration from Outside Delhi
Documents to be uploaded in case of person who is Registered Provisionaly Regsitered with other State Medical Council/MCI and has Applied first time after Completion of Internship for Indian Qualifications only
All the Documents are to be uploaded in Particular order as mentioned below. In cases of Discrepency Application for Registration may be rejected/cancelled.
- Internship Completion Certificate issued by College.
- Provisional Registration Certificate issued by Other State Medical Council.
- MBBS passing certificate issued by the College/University
- Marksheets of I, II, III (Part 1 & 2) professional exams or Transcript of All Marksheet
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheets with passing certificates
- Identity proof :Photo Identity Card / Passport / Driving Licence / Electoral Card.
- The affidavit is to be submitted IN CASE TIME PERIOD ELAPSED IS MORE THAN ONE MONTH FROM THE DATE OF ISSUE OF INTERNSHIP COMPLETION CERTIFICATE on a Non-Judicial stamp paper of Rs 10/ which should be duly notarized by Notary Public as per This Performa
Original Provisional Certificate issued by other State Medical Council/MCI to be submitted in Original.
NOTE:- Application for registration is to be submitted in Person within one month from the date of submission of application online.
All the documents are to be produced in original in the particular order as mentioned above at the time of submission at registration counter Between 2:00 P.M. 4:30 P.M. at the address given below.
NOTE:-This application best runs on Mozilla Firefox v29.0.1 .