Documents to be Uploaded in Case of Applicant having MBBS/M.D "Physician" Qualification From Outside India and has finished internship from India or Outside India or in case of already permanently registered with other State Medical Council with foreign qualifications only.
All the Documents are to be uploaded in Particular Order as Mentioned Below. In Cases of Discrepancy Application for Registration may be Rejected/Cancelled.
- Eligibility Certificate
- Screening Test Copy
- 10th Mark Sheet and passing certificates both scanned on one page or equivalent examination.
- 11th Mark Sheet from School or passing certificates or equivalent examination.
- 12th Mark Sheet and passing certificates both scanned on one page or equivalent examination. (Please see the board verification fees and submit the draft along with application click here boardverifciation.php)
- MCI Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate with MBBS/MD Physician or State Medical Council Provisional/Permanent Registration Certificate with MBBS/MD Registration Certificate (In case not registered with any state medical council or MCI then upload the black page with Not Registered written on it )
- Internship Completion Certificate of complete 12 month from parent college including P.S.M posting issued by approved parent hospital/institution (Please note-The institute is approved by Medical Council of India for the purpose of Compulsory Rotating Internship Training and the P.S.M/Rural training was assigned by parent hospital or by the approval hospital then the P.S.M/Rural Posting may be considered as valid part of internship.) It is also stated that in case the internship is completed from outside N.C.T of Delhi and is not provisionally registered with Delhi Medical Council the applicant has to get permanent registered with respective State Medical Council from where they have completed its internship.
- Degree/Diploma and Mark Sheet of MD Physician qualification (if the same in as language other than English then an authentic translation in English)
- Copy of the passport in possession duly attested by a Gazetted Officer (first page and last page scanned on one page))
- The affidavit is to be submitted on a Non-Judicial stamp paper of Rs 10/ which should be duly notarized by Notary Public as per This performa
NOTE:-Any other evidence in support of qualification obtained to be produced in original and copy of the passport of all stamped pages in possession duly attested by a Gazetted Officer (From first page to last page with English Translation of the contents in the passport to be presented at counter)
All the documents are to be produced in original in the particular order as mentioned above at the time of submission at registration counter along with one set of attested documents of all the documents to be submitted along the online receipt at registration counter Between 9.30 A.M. 4.30 P.M. at the address given below.
NOTE:-This application best runs on Mozilla Firefox v29.0.1 .