Documents to be Uploaded in Case of Applicant having MBBS/M.D "Physician" Qualification From Outside India and wants to start its Internship in Delhi, India
All the Documents are to be uploaded in Particular Order as Mentioned Below. In Cases of Discrepancy Application for Registration may be Rejected/Cancelled.
- Eligibility Certificate
- Screening Test Copy
- 10th Mark Sheet and passing certificates both scanned on one page or equivalent examination.
- 11th Mark Sheet from School or passing certificates or equivalent examination.
- 12th Mark Sheet and passing certificates both scanned on one page or equivalent examination. (Please see the board verification fees and submit the draft along with application click here boardverifciation.php)
- Provisional State Medical Council/Medical Council of India Registration Certificate with MBBS/MD Physician Qualification (in case not registered with any State Medical Council or Medical Council then upload the Blank with Not Registered on it)
- Degree/Diploma and Mark Sheet of MD Physician qualification (if the same in as language other than English then an authentic translation in English)
- Copy of the passport in possession duly attested by a Gazetted Officer (first page and last page scanned on one page))
NOTE:- Any other evidence in support of qualification obtained to be produced in original and copy of the passport of all stamped pages in possession duly attested by a Gazetted Officer (From first page to last page with English Translation of the contents in the passport to be presented at counter)
All the documents are to be produced in original in the particular order as mentioned above at the time of submission at registration counter along with one set of attested documents of all the documents to be submitted along the online receipt at registration counter Between 9.30 A.M. 4.30 P.M. at the address given below.
NOTE:-This application best runs on Mozilla Firefox v29.0.1 .