Instructions for Provisional Registration -Indian Qualification from Outside Delhi
Documents to be uploaded in case of Applicant having passed final MBBS Examination from other State
All the Documents are to be uploaded in Particular order as mentioned below. In cases of Discrepency Application for Registration may be rejected/cancelled.
- Provisional degree/diploma or provisional certificate of having passed the MBBS examination issued by the Dean/Principal/Registrar of the College/University.
- No objection certificate from College/University.
- Marksheet of I, II, III, (Part 1&2) professional exams or transcript of all Marksheet
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheet with passing certificates
- Identity Proof: Photo Identity Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Electoral Card.
- Provisional registration certificate (In case already provisionally registered with other State Medical CounciI/MCI).
- The affidavit is to be submitted IN CASE TIME PERIOD ELAPSED IS MORE THAN ONE MONTH FROM THE DATE OF ISSUE OF M.B.B.S PROVISIONAL PASS CERTIFICATE on a Non-Judicial stamp paper of Rs 10/ which should be duly notarized by Notary Public as per This Performa
NOTE:- Application for registration is to be submitted in Person within one month from the date of submission of application online.
All the documents are to be produced in original in the particular order as mentioned above at the time of submission at registration counter Between 9:30 A.M. 4:30 P.M. at the address given below.
NOTE:-This application best runs on Mozilla Firefox v29.0.1 .