To Be Submitted Preferably One Month In Advance
- Name of the Organization
- Expected No. of Delegates
- Field of Speciality
- CME Details
- Details of Scientific Programme with duration of the lecture / Programme with dates (attach separate sheet)
- Brief Bio-data of the speaker/faculty participating in the programme (attach separate sheet)
Venue of the Programme :
- #9; Lecture Hall facility - Yes / No
Capacity of the Hall
Audio Visual Facility and other facilities
Bed Strength of the Hospital
Fee, if any charged, for participation in the programme
- DMC Registration No. of the Organizing Secretary
- The content of the CME programme will have to be available at the time of application with an undertaking by the speaker that his topic has not been sponsored by any pharmaceutical company/manufacturers of surgical equipments.
- The organizers will also send permission to upload the content into DMC website for online CME.
- If the contents can not be made available before hand the organizers will have to give an undertaking to the effect that contents will be provided immediately after conclusion of the CME programme.
- No programme will be accredited if organized outside the Union Territory of Delhi.