- Kindly note that In case of renewal (without any additional qualification)/No Objection Certificate/Good Standing Certificate and on successful online payment there is no need to submit the acknowledgment or to produce any document for verification in the office of Delhi Medical Council. To incorporate the Additional Qualification/Renewal with Additional Qualification original degree need to be produced for verification in the office within 30 days from the date of application along with printout of Acknowledgment. In case PG degree is already incorporated then apply under "I don't want to add Additional Qualification".
- Register yourself by entering the details as mention in your application form or in the registration certification
- Please select the correct registration type while signup as Fresh registration type includes those doctors whose registration no starts with DMC/R/0, Please see your registration certificate before Signup in order to select the particular type of registration.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online
- After filling the details your login will be created and send at your Registered Email as mentioned at the time of signup.
- Please check your email id for login detail or spam folder in case you have not received the login details
- Please click on login button with login details as received after clicking on Signup/Verification Button
- After Login you will get the option of to apply for Renewal (in case the renewal is due), Additional Qualification, Good Standing Certificate or No Objection Certification.
- If Your registration is expired you will get the option to first renew your registration and proceed with option to include the Additional Qualification or not and on selecting the option your form with given details is shown, here you can update the Address and Contact details and Click Proceed and Preview
- If you have selected the option to include the Additional Qualification then Select your Qualification while selecting the registration type carefully with qualification details and click proceed (later you get the option to upload your additional degree certificate at the end)
- After you press the Process Button Payment Option is available, here you can opt for online or offline payment. (In case of offline payment, make sure that draft is ready in advance as per Fees Structure. Please make sure that Draft No, Date & Bank must match with the details entered in offline payment. If any discrepancy found in draft no then application may be rejected)
- On successful submission of application, the system will generate a unique Case ID (Case ID) for the application. You should note / remember your system generated Case ID. (Case ID) for future reference and use.
- After submitted the proceed button the system will ask for upload the documents. Kindly upload the documents as per Documents type. Documents are to be uploaded in particular order no request for wrong upload will be entered later.(For Good Standing and NOC only Photo & Sign to be uploaded)
- The system will provide you with options "Acknowledgment" on successful submission of application online.
- Take a print out of the "Acknowledgment" and attach the demand draft for the fee in case of offline payment ( Refer Fee Structure) and supported documents as listed in acknowledgment (To be produced in original in particular order as mentioned in acknowledgment) required as part of the application and submit the application to Delhi Medical Council within one month from the date of submission of application online.
- No photocopy of any documents need to submitted when documents are verified at registration counter`
- In case of offline payment kindly submit a draft in favour of 'Delhi Medical Council' Payable at New Delhi as per fee structure
NOTE:- NOTE:- For Incorporation of Additional Qualification in registration certificate at the time of Renewal/Additional Qualification applicant or authorized person has to produce the original documents for verification at the office of Delhi Medical Council with in one month from the date of request of renewal otherwise the registration will be renewed without Additional Qualifications and no request for incorporation will be entertained thereafter and has to apply again for Additional Qualification for addition of same. (Only post graduate qualifications recognized by Medical Council of India would be entered in the register.)
In case of Renewal with Additional Qualification please make sure that degree was not already incorporated in your registration certificate otherwise select renewal - you don't want to add additional qualification.
NOTE:- Please note that it is mandatory to upload your Photo and Signature as per document instruction in all the services
NOTE: Please use only Mozilla Firefox Version 31.0 to access the system.Other Browsers are not supported